- 2016-Present - Graduate Research Assistant, Ph. D. Candidate, Scientfic Computing Institute, University of Utah
- 2015-2016 - Consultant, Alta Petrophysical LLC - Providing petrophysical data analysis services
- 2002-2014 - Schlumberger Limited, Senior Petrophysicist, Data Integration Manager, Core Petrophysics Domain Champion - Petrophysical modeling and core-log integration with an extensive background in core analysis methods and laboratory geomechanics
- 2002-2002 - Quantech Geoscience, Geophysical Field Assistant - Collection of field electromagnetic measurements
- 2000-2002 - University of Utah Energy and Geoscience Institute, Research Assistant - Processing and analyzing of electromagnetic measurements of the Earth's surface
- 2003 - M.S. in Geophysics from the University of Utah
- Thesis: Deep Fluid State and Thermal Regime of the Cenral Great Basin, Nevada, Inferred from Electrical Resistivity"
- 1999 - B.S. cum laude in Geophysics from the University of Utah
Shape modeling from 3D MRI images to predict risk of blood clot formation in atrial fibrillation patients.
- Image analysis and scientific visualization
- Machine learning and data mining
- Scientific computing
- Multivariate statistics and cluster analysis