Dr. Bidone received her B.S. (2008), M.S. (2010), and PhD (2013) in Bioengineering from The Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy. During her last year of PhD, she was also a visiting researcher of the Mechanobiology Lab at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Bidone received postdoctoral training in both computational biophysics at Lehigh University (2013-2015) and computational chemistry at the University of Chicago (2016-2017). Dr. Bidone was adjunct professor of Introduction to Computational Physics at Lehigh University (2015).
- Computational Models and Simulations of Biological Systems
- Multi-scale Models in Biomechanics and Mechanobiology
- Numerical Simulations of Cell Adhesions and Cytoskeleton Dynamics
- Computational Simulations of Molecules and Protein Assemblies
- Multi-Physics Models of Cancer Cells