- Director of software development of "Center for Extreme Data Management Analysis and Visualization".
- Principal Software Design Engineer of the University of Utah Scientific Computing and Imaging (SCI) Institute.
- Expert in software engineering for transitioning research into production.
- Co-PI in NSF/DOE projects to develop large scale imaging technology into easy to use, software products.
- Managing the transition of large data management processing prototypes into deployment for a large Oil and Gas company.
- Computer Scientist and Researcher with "Center for Applied Scientific Computing" at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in 2002-2005.
- Contract professor of "Computer Graphics" with the School of Engineering, University of Roma Tre, in 2006-2009.
- Senior research associate with the "CAD Lab" at the Department of Informatica e Automazione since 2003.
Licenses & Certifications
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Issuing authority Amazon Web Services (AWS) Issued Dec 2019
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Issuing authority Microsoft
- Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer Issuing authority Google Issued Feb 2020
- Professional Scrum Master I Issuing authority Scrum.org Issued Mar 2020
Big data. Cache oblivious algorithms. Cloud computing. Combinatorial topology. Computational geometry. Computer graphics Continuous integration. Data analysis and exploration. DevOps. Distributed systems. Efficient data layouts. Elastic computing. Experience architecting and developing distributed systems design. Geometric compression. Geometric programming. High-performance computing. Integration of enterprise-level applications. Large project management. Multi-resolution techniques. Parallel and distributed calculus. Scalable algorithms. Scientific visualization. Software engineering. Software planning and design. Solid modeling. Streaming techniques. Web services.