- Enrolled in the BS/MS program and have completed my Bachelor's requirements in Computer Science
- Currently working towards my Master's degree on the Data Science track
- Interned as a machine learning engineer at Ford
- Interned as a back-end developer at Alter Domus
I am a Graduate Research Assistant working on a project aimed at delivering a data driven solution towards optimal fleet management and clean vehicle adoption for public transit agencies. Within this project my primary responsibility is developing a web based visualization that can be used by transit agencies to make informed decisions.
- Analysis of vehicle telemetry data
- Data visualization for temporal data
- Natural language processing