Christian received a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science in 2018 and then a Master's Degree in Engineering and Computer Science in 2020, both at the University of Messina, in Italy, where he started his Ph.D. in Distributed Computing and Cloud Edge Continuum in November 2020.
Christian joined SCI as a Visiting Ph.D. Scholar in November 2022, where he is currently working on the dynamic composition of serverless functions in an IoT-Edge-Cloud Infrastructure.
- Currently working on the RPulsar project with the aim of providing serverless capabilities to a distributed IOT-Edge-centric environment for triggering and composing FaaS based on a dynamic data profile match
- Currently maintaining the OpenWolf project, an opensource engine for defined and complex Serverless Workflows on the Cloud-Edge Continuum
- FaaS composition in heterogeneous environments
- Serverless Workflows for the Cloud-IoT Continuum
- Osmotic Computing for Bio-Inspired services load balance